Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sundays are fun days!

I am feeling downright productive at the moment. So far today, I've gone grocery shopping, washed all of my dishes, lightly cleaned the entire apartment, hard boiled enough eggs to feed a small army, and started my laundry. Whew! Much more of this and I might actually feel like I accomplished something today. ;)

The only thing left to check off on my to-do list is working out. The weather is gorgeous today so I think I'm going to take advantage of it with a nice long bike ride and perhaps a quick run. The weather in Minnesota has been a tad sketchy lately. It's either been blistering hot with enough humidity to keep my hair wavy no matter how much effort I put into straightening it or it's been raining ridiculous amounts (I've been contemplating building an ark because this rain is no joke). The weather gods decided to smile on me today because it's sunny, warm, and breezy out today. Yay!

Other than checking items off of my to-do list, I've just been hanging out with the cutest guy I know.


That adorable little furball is my puppy Colby Jack (accidentally named after the cheese, long story....). Seriously, how cute is he?! His hair is looking a little unkempt these day. I think it might be time for a haircut. Colby is currently chasing a fly around the apartment trying to eat it. Weirdo!

No comments:

Post a Comment